Book your appointment
Please use the system below to book your Float-ology Experience.
Booking could not be any easier. Just use the simple booking system below to commence your journey to a new you or call us on the 01484 462142.
- 1hr float £35 per person
- **SPECIAL OFFER** 2 Person Float Package – Float and Massage – £65 per person (includes a 30 minute massage and 1 hour Float)
- 30 minute hydrotherm massage (on a water mattress) £35 per person
- 1hr full body hydrotherm massage £45 per person
- Osteomyology 40 minute Initial consultation & treatment (spinal adjustments) £45 per person
- 30 minute Follow up treatment £35 per person
- 1hr float + 30 minute hydrotherm massage £70 per person
- 1hr float + 1hr hydrotherm massage £80
- 1hr float + Osteomyology initial consultation and treatment (spinal adjustments) £80 per person
- 1hr float + 30 minute hydrotherm massage + Osteomyology initial consultation & treatment £120 per person
The single float is a way for you to experience the world of floatation. Although you can make savings by purchasing the 3-float package…
- 3 Float Package £90
Why a 3 float package?
While a single float is of course beneficial and a wonderful experience, it is widely accepted that While a 3-float package is best for beginners as this allows you to get accustomed to the environment, maximise the benefits and really explore it over a short period.
As a recent study noted:
“The enhanced effects of REST (Restricted Environment Stimulation Technique) on well-being found in the long-term studies suggest that the effects of REST become stronger through repeated exposure. ”
Flotation restricted environmental stimulation therapy (REST) as a stress-management tool: A meta-analysis , Van Dierendonck & Nijenhuis 2004
2 person Float Experience Package*
Why not bring a friend? Whilst you are relaxing in the pod, your friend is having a back, neck and shoulder relaxation massage. You can then both swap. Afterwards meet up in the chill-out room, to relax, chat and have a drink.
This is £65 per person and last for 2hrs and 20 minutes
*Please call us to book you appointment rather than booking online.
Get the PURE float experience at Huddersfield Sanctuary
Huddersfield Sanctuary is located in the Colne Valley area of West Yorkshire. HS has been established for more than 5 years as a forward thinking and dynamic natural health centre for all. Our aim is to provide natural and effective treatments to enhance and improve the health of everybody ranging from babies to the golden generation. HS is the home to the only Floatation Pod, (Float-ology) in West, South, East Yorkshire and Humber. HS also have Osteomyologist – Manipulative therapist, pregnancy massage therapists, relaxation massage therapists and baby massage courses.
Book your Float-ology experience today. Call: 01484 462142